Freedom Kinterra 2.0
FREEDOM Kinterra is a hydraulic ankle combined with a carbon fiber foot which lets moderately active to highly active users walk with a natural gait on all types of surface and at all speeds.
The Kinterra articulated ankle-foot system offers:
• Better ground contact and a more symmetrical gait
• Improved stability and safety, especially on slopes and uneven ground
• Reduced socket pressure for healthier stumps
• Enhanced comfort when sitting, standing or crouching
• The ability to touch the ground and squat with greater stability and comfort
12° of ankle flexion
The ankle joint mechanism provides 10° of plantar flexion and 2° of dorsiflexion for better ground contact.
A dorsi-assist spring lifts the toe during the swing phase to make it easier for the user to negotiate sudden changes in slope gradient and thus prevent stumbles.