The Freedom ShockWave™ incorporates a Spherical Shock Unit (SSU) into the industry-leading classic Freedom foot design with its proprietary EnduraCore® hybrid composite technology.
The SSU provides both vertical shock absorption and axial rotation giving everyday and active K3/K4 patients a shockingly natural and comfortable experience.
• Resistant to fresh water.
• Ultimate shock absorption at heel strike eases stress on the residual limb for a more natural gait.
• Axial rotation of +/- 15° reduces socket pressure and allows for quick pivoting in a seamless motion.
• Full-length heel initiates plantar flexion at heel strike for better ground compliance and maximum energy return.
• Bolt-less design eliminates dead spots and weak structural areas resulting in a lighter and more reliable foot.
• Split keel and heel delivers added motion improving stability, comfort, and confidence on various terrains.
• EnduraCore technology provides ideal strength, flexibility, durability, and high energy return.
• Rated to 325lbs, 36-month warranty.
The SHOCKWAVE foot, manufactured by PROTEOR, is intended to be fitted to amputees. This product is a class-1, CE-marked medical device that is certified as conforming with Regulation (EU) 2017/745. Read the instructions for use carefully before use. Ask your prosthetist for advice.