4-Axis pneumatic knee
Its simple and effective design combines high function with minimum maintenance. It is suitable for a large population of patients weighing up to 125 kg.
• Lightweight and compact.
• Flexion of up to 170°: practical for sitting down or kneeling.
• The knee is characterized by its good toe clearance (the height above the ground during the swing phase) that avoids unintended contact with the ground.
• 1P200: pyramid connection
• 1P200-KD: for hip disarticulation and long residual limb with M36 threaded connector
• Adjustable pneumatic dampening at end of extension
• Independent adjustment of resistance to flexion
• Adjustable stability by inclining the knee