At PROTEOR, we set out to advance microprocessor knee (MPK) technology and to engineer a knee that exceeds your expectations. The superior platform of the PROTEOR QUATTRO Microprocessor Knee has been thoughtfully designed with safety, customization, and adaptability in mind. Our goal is to empower you to live with less interruptions and more freedom.
More intuitive for elevated security & dependability
With the sophisticated hyper-responsive sensors and a patented valve made to read and react to your body’s biomechanics, you can trust your knee every step of the way.
- PROTEOR QUATTRO Control Technology’s patented valve allows infinite levels of resistance for effortless transitions between activities.
- Three hyper-responsive sensors read body movements to react to the natural gait of each patient.
- Stumble recovery reacts to each situation by determining the appropriate resistance to recover more naturally.
More personalized for a custom experience
PROTEOR QUATTRO is as simple to personnalize as desired and is designed for a variety of different activities and lifestyles.
- With up to 20 modes, allowing you to customize movement for specific activities.
- Patients can adjust modes and settings from their phone and knee keypad.
- A mobile app offers prosthetists the simplicity of programming and calibrating settings.
- As the shortest MPK on the market, you can choose from a wider selection of ankles and feet.
More adaptable for fewer interruptions
Up to four-day battery life, including a booster, and no service for three years allow you to live your life with less hassle.
- A battery life of two days plus a booster with an additional 2 days of battery.
- Water-resistance (IP67 rating) for full submersion under 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Service is not required for three years, and remote firmware updates.
- Remote transmission of 3-months of cadence and usage data.
- Available in Pyramid and Threaded Top Options.
- QNX0010 (Pyramid)
- QNX0011 (Threaded Top)
- Knee Flexion: 135 °
- Build Height: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- User Weight Limit: 300 lbs /136 kg
- Battery Life: 2-3 days
- Water Ingress Certified: IP67
- Patient and Prosthetist Apps (available in both iOS and Android)
- 20 Available Modes; with 19 of the 20 being programmable.
The PROTEOR QUATTRO knee, manufactured by PROTEOR, is intended to be fitted to amputees. This product is a class-1, CE-marked medical device that is certified as conforming with Regulation (EU) 2017/745. Read the instructions for use carefully before use. Ask your prosthetist for advice.